BCUK (unoffical) water canteen for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Had this a while now and I got all arty with it and decorated it with our favourite logo. But... well, you know how it is, you get so much kit you need feel the need to downsize now and then, so this is now up for grabs.

A further enhancement of it I man-knitted up an under sling for it out of 3mm "paracord" which will yeald you over 20ft of string should you need it. You'll have to supply the over the shoulder or belt strap yourself.

It's a leather and vinyl cover with a plastic bladder inside. Airtight (it stayed inflated for over a week before I let the air out) and very light when empty (like, duh!) as for the capacity I'm guessing about a litre, maybe more. I haven't filled it with water because I didn't want to get it wet then post it and risk it arriving smelling like a pair of old socks left in a goretex boot.

Like it? Hope so. Reduced to £14 inc P&P and 20% of the sale proceeds will be going to the coffers of BCUK for my blatent ripping off of Tony's logo for my own mercenary gain. :lmao:

Any questions? Ask away.

Thanks for reading.

BCUK-Canteen2.jpg

BCUK-Canteen1.jpg

BCUK-Canteen3.jpg

BCUK-Canteen4.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE