Basic Campcraft Weekend 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
+1 to above comments. It was great to meet you all, some very stimulating conversations were had. Got some useful stove tips from bilmo and his mate Nick, and good info from Shewie on various cold weather kit. Shopping trip to GR Taylors on Saturday was fun, thanks welchyd1 for the ride.

I was the last one away, around 2pm, after a tranquil lunch gazing at the sunlight view opposite, and waiting for the sun to come round and dry off my rig a bit. Good to put the tent away dry in december !

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
would like to thank all who came to this meet for a cracking meet and a good laugh all round especially the crack on sat night with the the up the back story anyways thanks guys and see u soon

drew

ps charlie foxtrot u have a pm

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm just sat infront of the fire at home with a brew and a soggy biscuit. Good laugh Saturday night pity most of you missed the fireworks!

Too much information Dave

And what's this about fireworks, I was just too toasty to come out for a look

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Many thanks to Gray for getting this thing together. An excellent weekend with some new and some old faces in some interesting rigs. My good friend and travelling companion, Nick, has asked me to extend his thanks to Gray and everyone else who attended, for the warm welcome he received at his first BCUK get-together.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Ian its always an absolute pleasure to get away with like minded people and enjoy the open countryside. It was great to meet you and Nick and everyone else and I cant wait for Drews Birthday Bash in Middlewood, week after next. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE