Basic Campcraft Weekend 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Swmbo an I could make this, possibly wi youngest if kids are welcomed? He's been to a few bushy meets. Would there be hangin spots or is it a tent affair ? Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers Grey, we'll bow aht this time then thanks. Have a gud un :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
Hi, this meet came up when I was chatting to Wayland and Kendal Phil at Middlewood this weekend.

I'm definitely up for it, as I live less than 30 mins away it'd be rude not to !

Can bring some green woodworking stuff, have a fair sized shelter plus tent, and have pickup and chainsaw so firewood not a problem.

Andy

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Hi, this meet came up when I was chatting to Wayland and Kendal Phil at Middlewood this weekend.

I'm definitely up for it, as I live less than 30 mins away it'd be rude not to !

Can bring some green woodworking stuff, have a fair sized shelter plus tent, and have pickup and chainsaw so firewood not a problem.

Andy
fantastic, looking forward to it :)

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I like the look of this and have been looking at PT options. Won't know until much nearer the time if I'll be able to make it or not

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Not the well known spot by the river snd road to Hawrs is it? The barbon valley walk and by the footbridge that crosses tge river to the road then you can get to Aygill path from near there too tgat leads to bull pot farn hq of tge local cavers.

Am i right with that one?

Popular with local young uns in summer too. Mate used to stay out tgere as a youth. I live close by so wld come but baby due then so other priorities. Can i come to one in spring if you have one?

If i can pop over to say hi is that ok? What wld you plans be in the day?

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Not the well known spot by the river snd road to Hawrs is it? The barbon valley walk and by the footbridge that crosses tge river to the road then you can get to Aygill path from near there too tgat leads to bull pot farn hq of tge local cavers.

Am i right with that one?

Popular with local young uns in summer too. Mate used to stay out tgere as a youth. I live close by so wld come but baby due then so other priorities. Can i come to one in spring if you have one?

If i can pop over to say hi is that ok? What wld you plans be in the day?
thats the one Paul,I'm planning a meet a month, may not all be at that spot but of course your welcome, even if it is just for a brew. No particular plans, whatever happens, happens. As long as there's a fire and food, I'm happy :)

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
I'd like to come along, but would need to be a TBC until nearer the time if that's ok? Work gets a bit intense around that time and weekends sometimes get eaten whole :eek:

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
If I can go, I don't mind offering you a lift Bilmo. Depending where in W Yorks you are, of course! Just means going straight up and then left, instead of left and then straight up... more or less!

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
That's a very generous offer, Anzia, and I'll bear it in mind, thank you. A friend of mine expressed interest when I mentioned it last week - I'm trying to find out if he's still interested. If he is, I'll have a lift.
I'm in Huddersfield btw.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE