Basic Campcraft Weekend 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
Wouldnt mind starting a list for this weekend on 1st dec, if anyones still up for it.

Gray

Gray
Bilmo - TBC
Anzia - TBC
Charliefoxtrot (Andy)

I'm assuming this is at least a two-nighter (Fri/Sat), if anyone if concerned about arriving after dark on the Friday, I have a worklamp on the back of my pickup. I'll probably go up a bit early. Could offer a lift from Wennington if anyone is coming by train.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Gray
Bilmo +1
Anzia - TBC
Charliefoxtrot (Andy)

My mate is very keen so I've ammended the list accordingly. We'll be arriving about Fri. teatime.

Gray said:
Guys i cant get there till sat morn but feel free to get there when you want.

Please could you post a map or aerial marked with the limits of the usable area?

noonan79

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2012
cheshire
Cheers grey, I should be ok with gear I've got some fishing shelters that should do and a good bag. Do I just need food and water and do I have to walk/hike with my gear?

noonan79

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2012
cheshire
I'm there. Got the weekend off so I'll be there Saturday morning. Sorry about all the questions but can we have a fire and if so do we need to fuel it or is there wood there?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll probably be rocking up later on the Friday night, not sure if I'll mess about with the tipi or just chuck a bivvy on the deck

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
For those that don't know the site, it's fairly open, eg. little/no tree cover, but as it's next to a stream there's some undulations in the terrain that will break the wind a bit. I'd suggest people should plan to have some sort of shelter. Me, I'd dead soft so I'll be in my usual base-camp type setup :) I'll bring some timber for my own use and there should be some left over for the shared fire.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE