Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 113

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Nice one Robbi, that's mine to a tee! And except for the worn/broken blade it'd be in about the same condition as yours; they really are a lovely little thing, eh? :)

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
They are lovely things :)

Mark has actually had a play with this one some time ago, but i'll extend the offer like Mr Ferret, if you or Mark need to borrow it for the original blade shape, just shout :)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Aye, i remember that one Robbi... i've not forgotten the ideas i had to make one too!! Still on the "to do" list along with so many other things :/

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
If they are the same size, and all the bits that need to be in the same place are, then once i have a template, i can make any number of them. I could change the blade shape a little between them without trouble, so long as the bits that fit to the brass holder are the same.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll send mine up later in the week Mark, then you'll nave my old blade for a template and you'll have the thing in your mitts..............see how you feel then, eh? :)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I'll send mine up later in the week Mark, then you'll nave my old blade for a template and you'll have the thing in your mitts..............see how you feel then, eh? :)

Ok mate. :)

I'm the same. Would love to own one and doubt I'll ever find one at a price I can afford so plan to make one - one day! :D

Not the easiest of things to produce, thats for sure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE