Badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
couple from you guys.
Ok, designs? I dont mind you sending me some, and i'll get them made into badges, if you havent the time. Or t-shirts, but they might be costly.

:?:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Some confusion here :rolmao: I have the badges and the t-shirt printing all sorted, the contacts are in place and everything is waiting to go. What I need is another batch of badge designs from the members. These new designs need to incorporate the new logo which can be colour (as above) or a plain colour depending on what suits the badge.

When we get a few designs we can pick say three from them and put them up for a poll.

The old logo did not work in any badge design, the new logo will which is much better.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
For gods sake I know what you mean Tony.

GET THE ORIGINAL BADGE DESIGNS AND STICK THE NEW LOGO ON THEM AND SEND THEM TO TONY.

Some new designs would be a nice idea, I still like GP's design. :biggthump

Mar 2, 2004
dont mean to intrude at this late date but it seems to me the problem here is too many choices.in a democracy you should get to vote ,,,granted but perhaps you need to assume the position of benign dictator. just make a decision m8 and i think you,ll find that the majority will go with it. you cant please all the people all the time ,i think the majority will go with it.
also why not put the year on it so you can sell more next year?
ps even if i didnt like the design i,d still buy three of them.

Mar 2, 2004
you couldnt resist could you,lol
im gonna steal your design now and make my own with my daughters badge making kit, muhaha,muhahahaha :nana:
SERIOUSLY though,get the finger out plz.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
As I said, I like the new design, it's simple and also quite clever.
However, personally, I don't think it "works" in a patch design, like the last one I did. It just gets lost in there and the whole idea of it (leaf - the woods, @ - Internet) is wasted.
Something really simple would be best, just the image itself with BCUK titling, the web address & the Explore, Discover, Achieve bullets in the "corporate colours" (as in the first T-shirt design) is by far the most striking and effective use of the logo I can imagine.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
However... Per Tony's request...

colbc.gif

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Nick,

2 things I would change.

First, I don't think the writing on the blade is needed - it's repeated at other places and it's very small to downsize further.

Secondly, I would spell the url correctly!! :-D

Apart from that, looks good!

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Another great design from GP, only one thing, could you use the same shaped handle as on the original design???

:-D

larry the spark

Forager
Dec 16, 2003
Belfast
Yeah, the tree looks great..... is it a similar design to the one that used to be the logo on the Ray Mears site? Just looks familiar. Like that patch design too MD! :biggthump

Mar 2, 2004
ooh aah,looking good ! hotter than satans b*llocks. i like the round badge.
are you a graphic designer pebble? or just s*ih hot on the pc?
i,ll go and wash out my mouth now :mrgreen:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE