Article: Golite Shangri La 3/Hex 3 ‘Oooknest’ half inner nest.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
Basha,

I have also been reading this thread and came back to it today after about a year.

When I saw the Oooknest link I couldn't believe my luck at finding exactly what I wanted - then I saw your review here and that seals it!

Cheers Buddy! :headbang:

Lamper

EDIT: OMG you posted this yesterday, must be fate!

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
hi Lamper,
Hope you are pleased with it too. When I saw the recent Oooknest development I had to join Outdoors Magic.com to be able to communicate with the maker initially as his website wasn't fully up-and-runing at the time.

One of the reasons I bought it now is that I think he may be getting busy with orders soon; there seems to be a lot of work done by various people developing this. I suspect there will be a fair bit of interest from BCUK members.

Can you let me know how you get on with it?

regards,
Basha

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
Just a quick note to clarify setting up;
The length of shockcord and the plastic snap clip at the top of the Oooknest should be passed through the inner loop of the flysheet and then back down to a second loop on the apex of the nest. The maker suggest adding another loop of cord to the flysheet to extend the loop downwards and make the process easier.

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
I'm actually gonna send him my 2009 canvas as well to get get the door modified so open from the top as well.

Thanks for the head up though mate. Will let you know how I get on, but it wont be for a month or so.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE