Article: Discover Nature Awareness Series 3 "Exploring Bird Language" by Geoffrey McMullan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Firelite

Forager
Feb 25, 2010
bedfordshire
I have had the privilege of spending a little time with Geoffrey on a couple of occasions over the past few years. Mr Fenna's description of him is very accurate; I feel sure that anyone who ever meets Geoffrey would never forget him, for all the right reasons. He is one of nature's gentlemen.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Thanks for the Review John. I've only ever heard good things about Geoffrey and been tempted to buy his books for some time. I think I'm sold.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
I can whole heartedly recommend the entire series of Discover Nature Awareness. As a reference and tool kit to help us understand and combat both Nature Deficit Disorder and to allow anyone to access the wonders that nature can teach us these books are a must. I think John has done a rave review but my honest view from using Geoffrey's books as part of my day to day tool kit working with both young people and adults in a variety of situations is get them and read them because even if you do not use the games the rest of the information is priceless. I look forward to more books in the series and to spending more time with Geoffrey in the near future as he is an inspiration in Nature Awareness and I am proud to have had the chance to learn from Him.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE