Are you in the 2%

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
But...surely.....There can be only one colour..............Green....only two tools (axe or knife)

Am I the first green axe?


edit to say:

nope the third...neither unusual nor different - in fact lump in the green knives and positively mundane :D
 
Spikey DaPikey said:
Orange axe for me :)

hehehheheheeee i like axe's :nana:


Don't be flirting with the things I love Spikey.....if you are going to spend time with em, love em as they deserve :D Like indeed :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Red
 
Red spanner. Am I half mad, or half sane?

Maybe I'm completely mad with the occasional sane episode. I wonder why I thought of a spanner. Maybe my nuts need tightening!

Eric
 
i got red hammer shona.

it puts me in mind of a sketch in the life of brian...

brian shouts at a crowd gathered outside his window:

brian - "who here is an individual?"
the whole crowd - "I AM!"
one lonely guy - "i'm not!"

:lmao:
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE