Archery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lupis

Forager
Dec 12, 2009
Scotland
Well I've spent most of my day looking at bare bows as I really want one. Normally a compound
archer but fancy something I can just pick up and shoot without all the faffing around with sights
and such. Really like the look of some of the bows I've seen on this forum before, briefly toyed with
idea of making my own but I have no clue what I'm doing so think I'll just buy one. ;) Border Archery
make some cracking looking bows so might go that route. During my searches I came across this
youtube video on a US bowyer some of you might find interesting.

[video=youtube;Nt0n9W8KHS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0n9W8KHS0[/video]

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I am tring to arrange a Come and try it session for new comers to the sport of Field Archery at the Oakwood Bowman Feild Archery Club, in Woodbridge Suffolk..in the next month or so...

If anyones intersted let me know to find out more :)

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Well I've spent most of my day looking at bare bows as I really want one. Normally a compound
archer but fancy something I can just pick up and shoot without all the faffing around with sights
and such. Really like the look of some of the bows I've seen on this forum before, briefly toyed with
idea of making my own but I have no clue what I'm doing so think I'll just buy one. ;) Border Archery
make some cracking looking bows so might go that route. During my searches I came across this
youtube video on a US bowyer some of you might find interesting.

[video=youtube;Nt0n9W8KHS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0n9W8KHS0[/video]

The guy is a master. There is a full length hour long version floating around the net. Well worth a watch.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
I love the ones where they say " I don't shoot AFB but I don't see why the rules should be changed for the ruling in AFB class". Well if you don't shoot in that class, zip your lip.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I find it a shame that those spoil it for others... at the end of the day why should you have to shoot an AFB in a Recurve Class in effect...... I'll vote for AFB to be allowed to be folding.............

BTW Steve hoping to get teh £££ together this month for teh Creep :)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Avalon does get good press, I am tempted to go, 2 days shootin and campin for £20 cant be sniffed at and its the day before me birthday:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE