Anyone here on

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
Hi John
I have just spoken to Wilko who has numbers for some of the admin,but he was unaware that it had been off since last evening.
I will let you know if I hear anything.

GS

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Ludlow Survivors Group.

It's where we advise the more insistant survivor theory proponants to visit, and the folks on there set them straight with a sharp dose of practicality :approve:

Toddy

Thats a lovely description :You_Rock_

Can we still be "the dark side" though?

I kind of like the "rebel without a clue" image :lmao:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:eek: :eek:

Sorry, but it's true, sometimes this site gets kind of targeted by rampant TEOTWAWKI nutters and nothing we say gets through, so a very strong hint that there's a site more suited to the survivalist aspects of their interests sends them to Ludlow's, where they rapidly learn the difference between fantasy and potential.

Dark side indeed :lmao:

cheers,
M

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
Well, I like their logo... It's a Bartolini blade from Scarperia in Italy. Just 2 miles from where I grew up... Pretty rare to see, actually.

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
Cheers for that Toddy! I didn't know that site existed - looks interesting (although I can't really tell as you can't view anything unless you are registered!):confused:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well, I like their logo... It's a Bartolini blade from Scarperia in Italy. Just 2 miles from where I grew up... Pretty rare to see, actually.

You should see our mascot!

llama.jpg

Meet Spike (named of course for Spikey da Pikey)

Pedigree name "Sir Spikington of Ludlow"

:D

See - dead hard core we are! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE