Anyone got snow yet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
woodsitter said:
well dave, your dog looks a lot less grumpy in the snow :evil: :lol:

He's not a bad old boy. 11 yrs old now so he sometimes get that "distinguished" look :-D

He's like a little old man in a furry coat :lol:

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Its been snowng for five hours here and we now have 17 feet of it (actually about 1/2") but its still falling and I live in hope of being snowed in. :-D

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
finally got a couple of inches in staffordshire. Here's the view (8:30 am) out my front door....

snow.jpg

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
we got some in kent, i got quite a bit in my face this morning cycling to work :-D splendid stuff gents , i felt like shackleton

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
A spinklin last night, just enough to cover the cars, but gone this mornin :-( . Another flurry 5 mins ago but nufink sticking :-(
Plenty of time yet though :-D
Rich

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
We have snow here we are snowed in at the moment with a blizzard blowing outside.
Road blocked by snowdrifts, Car refuses to start I think the carb has iced up,
Oh the joys of Winter, out this morning through the wood with the Dog made me realise why I live here.
The Deer are down off the hill so it could get worse

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
just back from a hike in the hills. it was absolutely brilliant,snow under feet,crisp cold winds,views of the border,s hills stunning, then blizzard conditions for about 45mins. :shock: i had to shelter behind a beech tree until the worst passed,only had about 30 yards visibility. but after it stopped clear blue skies again. utter bliss :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE