Anyone got snow yet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Overhyping seems to be the order of the day these days :-x

Stew said:
Yeah looking on the Met website earlier and it looked like most of the country would have snow tomorrow but not really any on thursday!
Do you think they're overhyping it a bit so people aren't caught out this time?

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Patients dear boy, It all kicks off tomorow. White out blizzards 8 feet snowdrifts, sledging, no work! snowball fights.... I can't wait. Bring it on!
Rich

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Looks like snow is falling in Snowdonia ... might take the landy out for a spin in it later an see what it's like :-D

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
since last post 3.30ish its started snowing here in the Borders again. we,ll see if it comes to anything! I don,t think it,ll be up to much myself. why does the British public seem to think that everything will grind to a halt(excluding us bushy boys) when the weather forecasters say we,re in for a bit of snow? my old man is a muscian & travels to Sweden north of the arttic circle and just laugh,s when he hears people moan about snow in Britain. I bet Viking is p*****g himself at us....

Aug 4, 2003
Hatfield, Herts
You think Viking is, I am rolling on the floor here!!!! Ohh snows forcast and every one goes into panic mode, round here anyhow (18 miles north of London). I have 2 feet if all else fails. I hope it does snow, I want to see how my Impreza handles in the white stuff!!!!!!

Simon

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
another update. well it,s about 3 inches deep now & still snowing hopfully it,ll get deep enough to maybe try and build a snow cave or Quinze,maybe a chance to hone those winter skills!!

P

Pathos

had a small snow flurry here in Bangor earlier, but nothing since, though the mountains look an inviting shade of white!

Paul

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
We've got 1 1/2 inches in Manchester :-D I'm going to take the dog to the woods in about half an hour (10pm). I love walking in the woods when it's snowed, apart from that the dog's black so I can keep my eye on the little git !!! :lol:
Here he is...... Lollop the wonder dog

weblollop.jpg
:-D

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
It's snowing here now ... big style. it's not sticking yet but it will if this keeps up!!!! :-D :-D :-D :eek:):

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
here in hampshire snow is as common as hens teeth and rocking horse poo. If anyone wants to avoid snow the safest bet is head for hants! If the whole country whites out i can almost guarentee we will miss it! :cry:

Raz

Nomad
Sep 3, 2003
all over
Threw my first snowball of the year today.
There was a good covering on the very tallist tips of some Dartmoor tors

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE