Anyone got snow yet?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I also just saw a couple of flakes drifting down ... :-D :lol: :-D

It's looking promising here now!

larry the spark said:
Was out for a ciggie break there and there was the smallest flakes of snow beginning to fall......COME ON!! (but not til I can drive home!)

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
I'm really looking forward to snow ... it's the only time my garden looks like everyone else's! :shock: :-D :yikes:

woodsitter

Tenderfoot
Jan 18, 2004
Amsterdam
`Here's my first snow of this year:

images.php

near Clermont Ferrand, France, six day hike and as you can imagine it involved a lot of fire making :wink:

(ai, the picture is a bit big, sorry)

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Looking out of the window I wouldn't be surprised if Cambs County Council didn't have to issue sunbloc to the gritter drivers today! :-D

Dave

george

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
N.W. Highlands (or in the shed!)
Well I reckon sleet is the "napalm" of the weather world. Horrible. I just had to go out for half an hour and got soaked! It sticks to you before it melts and somehow seems to make you wetter than rain on its own :-(

George

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
had snow yesterday not much to write home about, it all cleared today though it,s freezing.even had to snap the dog off the lamppost :rolmao:. although i was walking in the local hills not to far from home on 18/1/04 and the snow on the hills was waist deep in parts, had a good laugh trying to cross these parts. oh i,m in the scottish borders

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
None Yet :-( , but my freind just phoned to say its snowing up the road :-o . So mountain biking could be fun tonight!
Tomorrow is the day i wreckon. :wink:
Rich

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Yeah looking on the Met website earlier and it looked like most of the country would have snow tomorrow but not really any on thursday!
Do you think they're overhyping it a bit so people aren't caught out this time?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE