Anybody know of any good van insurance companys ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I need to renew my van insurance and the company i,m with has went up by about a third any recommendations?

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Use all the "compare the meercat" and such like sites. I manage to beat my pathetic insurer renewal attempts every time. Funny how i never make a claim, gain an extra years no claims every year yet my insurance keeps going up!

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Use all the "compare the meercat" and such like sites. I manage to beat my pathetic insurer renewal attempts every time. Funny how i never make a claim, gain an extra years no claims every year yet my insurance keeps going up!

Thats what is getting me buddy no claims ,an extra year and the van has depreciated 1 year lol

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Autonet.

Been with them for 3 years. Every renewal quote beats everything on money supermarket, and they have UK offices.

I pay about £600 for a fully comp 2007 panel van.

Hope this helps.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
What type of van is it. Panel or factory fitted seats in the rear. I found a few when i ran my VW transporter. £340 fully comp and with mods reported.
ecff2596.jpg

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Gladiator is who im using as there the cheapest for out big ducato but yet they were expensive for our ranger. Worh a try tho

NFU

ATB

Duncan

WHS

I have been with them for 3 years with my current work van and they are about a third the price of the nearest rival, I was a new customer with no ncd as I have always had 'cherished vehicle' policies for classic cars which don't accrue any ncd. anyway they gave me discount equal to 7 years ncd which is obviously not transferable to other companies. I have used nfu for years for retail business insurance and they are spot on imo.

I'll just add that my vehicle is for business use as a haulier/ removal man etc, so personal cover will be different.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE