An intro

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ChrisW

Aug 19, 2008
Bristol
An intro! Gosh. I've never been one for the whole throwing the bean bag around and introducing yourself thing, but ...

What's the usual deal with these things...
Personal: wife, 2 kids, 1 dog, 2 cats and, much against my better judgement, 2 stick insects.
Work: computer bloke
Life: Fisherman, any sort (although I seem to be fly fishing more than anything else at the mo). I'm one of those "there's more to fishing to catching fish" types. To non fishy types that means I dont catch much (and they have a point). To fishy types that means I spend as much time watching the buzzards, kingfishers and owls as I do fishing.

Love being outdoors (which must be why I chose a desk job!). Always liked playing in the woods, as much now with the kids as when I was a kid.

I'd love to learn more about the environments I enjoy being in, which, apparently, is called bushcraft nowerdays.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Hi Chris W
whenever I get asked If I caught anything when I haven't, I tell them it's called fishin' not chatchin'.
Welcome,
jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE