alternatives to possibles pouch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hi all,
Does anyone know of a pouch that I could use as a "Possibles pouch", don't have enough cash for a proper leather one but a canvas ex-military one would do fine! Links if possible please!
cheers
Will

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
If you don`t mind ebay there`s loads in the Collectables/Militaria section.

Do a search for "ammo pouch" or "utility pouch"

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
I use one of these;

green_haversack.jpg

Works for me.

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Wilderbeast
A Britsh Forces respirator haversack is a good size if you want somthing a bit bigger.
Probably big enought to get everything in for a summer day (depending on what your doing). Ed

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Pockets

I've never felt the need for a possibles pouch myself. I either have the few bits I need all the time in my pocket (lighter, knife, etc) or in one of the pockets in my rucksack/daysack.

maybe it's because I don't collect kit and so don't carry lots of bits 'just incase', afterall most things can be improvised if I really need them. Otherwise I can normally do without. I'm also l;azy, so it's another thing to remember and then carry around :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE