alice roberts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazydave

Settler
Aug 25, 2006
Gloucester
has anyone been watching the incredible human journey on 2?

as well as being top totty and articulate she's put mr mears's efforts to shame on the anthropology front :D walkabout was cbeebies by comparison.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hold on, I thought this club started with my mates on FaceBook! So now I'm at the back of two queues! Perfect woman!

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
has anyone been watching the incredible human journey on 2?

as well as being top totty and articulate she's put mr mears's efforts to shame on the anthropology front :D walkabout was cbeebies by comparison.

I'd disagree about putting Ray (the main man) boys efforts to shame, but I know who I'd rather share a hammock with......and how.:red:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Steady guys :D

I watched the last one this morning in iplayer, it's been a good series, I think that I enjoyed seeing the roots and hearing about the challenges travelling about more than anything. I also liked the way it was presented, she didn't seem to have a specific agenda she was trying to prove right.

Worth the time watching unlike many things on the box...hence not having one :D

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
To me she's one of those strangely compelling women,eg not drop dead gorgeous,but something about her,(to women on here im not trying to sound like a sexist pig but it may come across that way).

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Yeahbut, can we get back to talking about the fragrant Christine Bleakley again <heart_aching_sigh>!

Jim

I believe Christine Bleakley is single at the moment, she split with her boyfriend a few months ago. The guy must be completely nuts to let that one go!
I'm single too so I may drop her a line. :) ...............in my dreams :eek:
Alice Roberts would be a great date though..clever woman, great conversation, and...............:rolleyes:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I believe Christine Bleakley is single at the moment, she split with her boyfriend a few months ago. The guy must be completely nuts to let that one go!
I'm single too so I may drop her a line. :) ...............in my dreams :eek:
Alice Roberts would be a great date though..clever woman, great conversation, and...............:rolleyes:

I thought she was having a bit of a fling with Ray's long lost cousin Adrian Chiles

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I saw Dr Alice on 'Coast' but haven't seen the anthropology series. Sounds like I'll have to catch up!

Nice to hear that BBC is still making accessible TV that has NOT been dumbed-down for the mouth-breathers. (Look also to Planet Earth, South Pacific, Ray's stuff, etc).

Despite the digital tumescence going on above, it's also good to know that there are some worthy successors to Davis Attenborough, et al. This is why we pay a license fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE