Alert ! Alert ! Alert ! Warning ! Warning ! Warning !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Good film , but i will have to record it as I'm going out , and the wife can then watch it when it's light outside !

Craig...........

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
I have it on DVD - it's one of the creepiest film i have seen - didn't dare go to sleep the night i watched it!!!! or go camping!!

Be afraid - be very afraid!

PS: interesting point [or not] the guy who gets pulled out of the kitchen window was in my wife's theatre group until he hit the big time [by this i mean he did some stuff other than dog soldiers!] i know him as Les. He also fell arkwardly out of the helicopter when filming right at the start and had to limp all through filming. Hope he's ok after those werewolves got hold of him.

regards
Max

dog soldiers ! Tonight ! Film four ! 11.oo pm !

Watch at your peril !

Oct 24, 2011
It is a very racist film we Lycans are not a bad people just because we want to chow your face off who do's not feel like that from time to time. Great film. love it

I use to be a werewolf but I am alright nowwwwwWWWWWWWWWW.

The music the girl plays on the piano is (clair de loon) my favourite piece of music.

Last edited:

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Fantastic film, very underrated I think. It really deserved to be a bigger hit on release. It was only when it went to DVD it got the audience it deserved.

The little red riding hood line still makes me laugh out loud every time I hear it. :)

3bears

Settler
Jun 28, 2010
Anglesey, North Wales
best line of the film?

''So, if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch...''

I laughed my bottom off!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE