Aldi heads up - Merino

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I went this Morning at 8am and they were not in yet. Thing to note this time is they are doing a long sleeve base and a long sleeve mid layer. usually they only offer short sleeve. (i got 2 mid layers). The mid layers are cycling orientated so they have the friction get strip round the bottom to stop it riding up. All good though. I have to check on Sunday to see if they have the bases in. Mine also have some synthetic compression layers too which looked quite good. The latex palmed work gloves are good too if you want dexterity in the cold

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Bought a set about 4 years ago the bottom half got pinched.but i see the ones they are selling this time is long sleeve even better value for money,unfortunately all the Med tops had gone.

N

Nomad

Thanks for the heads-up. I managed to get the last pair of large long johns at one Aldi, and the last large top at another Aldi. If you can't be fast with this stuff, you're relying on luck...

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
I have just bought 2 of the mens merino tops and 1 pair of the long John bottoms in Large - thought I would try them - don't like to 'cool' feeling on my arms [yes I know i'm a softy! I prefer synthetics blended with wool - these are 100%]

I have the receipt so can just take them back but noticed they were the last ones in the shop

if anybody on the forum wants them they can for the price I paid - plus enough to cover any postage [or you can collect them]

I plan to return them early next week

Regards
Max

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
now returned - Max

I have just bought 2 of the mens merino tops and 1 pair of the long John bottoms in Large - thought I would try them - don't like to 'cool' feeling on my arms [yes I know i'm a softy! I prefer synthetics blended with wool - these are 100%]

I have the receipt so can just take them back but noticed they were the last ones in the shop

if anybody on the forum wants them they can for the price I paid - plus enough to cover any postage [or you can collect them]

I plan to return them early next week

Regards
Max

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE