A Suggestion

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
How about a button you can click and then go straight to the main site?? :roll: It's easy to go from the main site to here, but from here to the main site...? :shock:

Cheers

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We're going to have the new main website up in a short while and then there will be no issues with navigation as it will all be integrated.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
A main site like with old bcuk? With the reviews and the whole works?

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A main site like with old bcuk? With the reviews and the whole works?
Yep, thats right.... and comming soon, .... there has been quite a bit of talk about it on here. It will integrate well with the board and will be much easier to update for articles and reviews etc.... :)

Ed

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The new site will have the reviews, articles etc and it will be fully integrated with the vbulletin. It will look different from the old site but that has turned out to be unavoidable, it will have the content though which is the main thing.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Change is usually good, i liked the old site, but im sure you'll put up an equally if not better site!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE