A few blades, axes and an Air Rifle.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Have a bump on me mate, Practically drooling over that valley double bitter, I have been looking for something like that for a while, but sadly no funds XD
Will have to start selling some of my own stuff on here to get them funds XD

eraaij

Settler
Feb 18, 2004
Arnhem
Have-another-bump-from-another-hillbill-m.o.r.a.2.-convert as the most generally usable bushcrafter. Jack of all trades that one. Served me well during this hunting season. Great carvers.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Ill have the "random" head if it is still available.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi Emile., How are you finding resharpening the RWL scandi grind?
Have-another-bump-from-another-hillbill-m.o.r.a.2.-convert as the most generally usable bushcrafter. Jack of all trades that one. Served me well during this hunting season. Great carvers.

eraaij

Settler
Feb 18, 2004
Arnhem
No problem at all keeping an edge on it. It keeps a very decent edge in itself, on par with the SBT in A2 that I owned. But this one is definately more low-maintenance - no patina spot on it ;)

If needed, I just give it the occasional touch-up 'the kochanski way' with some fine grit sandpaper glued to a board, with afterwards bit of stropping on a leather belt.

-Emile

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That cruiser will make someone the ultimate Bushcraft axe. Add a 28" helve for a light, lively capable axe. Like Double bitted Scandinavian Forest Axe - big enough for two hands, light enough to carry. Fells, sneds, splits. A true design classic and as rare a hens teeth in this country.

28" Cruiser Axe by British Red, on Flickr

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
It will that mate :) Might withdraw it as listing both the true tempers, the norlund and the Valley for sale was HARD!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE