A few knives, an axe and a kukri or two

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
The following for sale. All prices include Paypal fees and UK postage. Thanks for looking.
Rat

Stainless steel blade, sold to me as an unbranded Mora blade. Blade has been slightly modified in shape at the spine and will need polishing up to remove toolmarks. Plus 4mm brass bar for pins, 6mm brass tube, pair of cherry scales. £SOLD
Knifebits004-1.jpg

Old pruning knife (had this in my toolbox for 30 years). Needs a clean and some TLC but really solid construction. £13 please.
October132012066.jpg

Gransfors Bruks Carpenter's Axe with mask. Good condition. £SOLD.

October132012015.jpg

October132012014.jpg

Kukri in the sirupate style. Obtained from an ex-gurka pal. No sheath. Handle reshaped a bit, as shown. £SOLD
IMG_0995.jpg

Kukri from Tora blades. Handle and sheath modified as shown. A beastly beast of a knife. £SOLD
IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

Spyderco UKPK, black FRN scales, leaf blade. Been carried a few times only so very good condition. £SOLD. Do you really need a picture :D? Oh go on then...
October132012055.jpg

EKA S11 knife with guthook. Knife and sheath both in good condition. Blade sharp but guthook will need a fettle if you intend to use it. £SOLD.
October132012065.jpg

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Sorry Mark, recieved a firm offer by PM 10 mins before your post. And the top kukri is under offer as well.

Thought you had enough axes? ;)

Rat

Enough axes?........ Sacrelidge...... Burn him :p

I'm taking up traditional carpentry as a hobby and I don't have one of those :)

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Hi there,

I'll go for the Tora Kukri if still available. PM on its way.

Kind regards,

Simon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE