A few blades, axes and an Air Rifle.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.

I have 7 blades here i'm putting up for sale, and i am also thinning down my axe collection to just the ones i use the most. Same with my Air rifles. I need to get down to one. Pics to follow later this evening.

All prices include postage and fees.

So blades first.

3 x M.O.R.A's in 2.5mm 12C27. £75 each

1x Woodie in 4mm 01. £70ON HOLD

1x Woodie in 4mm 14C28n. £90. (14C28N is the steel sandvik are using to replace 12C27,its a great steel)ON HOLD

1x PNK in 2.5mm 12C27. £60

1x PNK2 in 2.5mm 12C27, £60

Info on the steel types here.
http://www.smt.sandvik.com/en/produ...ife-steel/sandvik-knife-steels/sandvik-12c27/
http://www.smt.sandvik.com/en/produ...fe-steel/sandvik-knife-steels/sandvik-14c28n/

Axes, (pics to follow.)

Vintage True temper Flint Edge, double bit, 2 1/2lb cruiser axe head - Withdrawn, going to keep it.
Vintage True Temper Flint Edge hatchet ... £40 Withdrawn, keeping it.
Vintage Valley double bit axe head 3 1/2lb £85
Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe with a mask made by Angst. £60 SOLD
Norlund Hudson Bay Pattern axe head.£75 (Some of the best axes ever made these) SOLD PF
Kent pattern - £20 SOLD
Blacksmith made splitting hatchet, £25
Random 600g axe head, £15. SOLD PF

HW97k, .177, good condition other than a few scratches on the scope rail which you can't even see with a scope on. Running at 11ft/lbs. Standard internals. £290 (Bank transfer for this one please)SOLD

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Its the 97k sporter stocked version. Nice rifle, but i prefer break barrels and have 2 other weihrauchs besides this one. (Hw80 and a Hw95k). Yeah they are great guns :)

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
I agree. I have a HW90K Carbine and apart from being a tad heavy its a solid rifle. I have a liking for under and side lever rifles. If this is still around in a few weeks I may just relieve you of it. Although being a Weihrauch I doubt that very much!!

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
I've been dying for one of your Mora clones and in that steel I am seriously tempted. If I wasn't going to Finland in 4 weeks I'd bite your hand off.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
No worries mate. I can make you another if these all go when/if you do want one :)

Pics now added guys.

I've been dying for one of your Mora clones and in that steel I am seriously tempted. If I wasn't going to Finland in 4 weeks I'd bite your hand off.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Go for it mate, they are nice examples. The true temper has some history to it, pretty sure the valley will too :)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
4" cutting edge, 762 grams with the handle, but that would need replacing as its loose. So i'd remove it before posting. The head is probably 600/650g. Its a chip chop No 1.
What size/weight is the Kent please Mark?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE