a few bits to trade

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
the small knife is made by Doberman knifes the sheath is just a quick paracord one I made up so pretty crap lol.
the outher knife I have for trade is made by boker its a scouts knife so has the safety rounded tip great kids first knife.
the co2 pistol is umerex its a replica of the hk pistol its a good heavy solid gun , I test fired it yesterday and it would shoot say 5 times then nothing would come out I would give it a shake then it would fire fine again very wierd as it was absolutely fine before I put it in the cubord a year ago it fires metal bbs and goes straight through beer cans, the pistol will have to go to someone who knows about guns it may just want an oil iam not sure .
iam looking for a leauku knife, a boker trance,a spyderco ukpk, a ontario rat 1 knife, a byrd tern, a Kelly kettle, small condor bush lore, bush craft knifes, Kelly kettle, or let me know what you got cheers.

Last edited:

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
DSC_0006_zps4cdde94a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0009_zps744e4e71.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0007_zpsfc70d7f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0011_zps01efb793.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0012_zps09a86010.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You've said nowt about the axe head and the rifle? Any info?

the small knife is made by Doberman knifes the sheath is just a quick paracord one I made up so pretty crap lol.
the outher knife I have for trade is made by boker its a scouts knife so has the safety rounded tip great kids first knife.
the co2 pistol is umerex its a replica of the hk pistol its a good heavy solid gun , I test fired it yesterday and it would shoot say 5 times then nothing would come out I would give it a shake then it would fire fine again very wierd as it was absolutely fine before I put it in the cubord a year ago it fires metal bbs and goes straight through beer cans, the pistol will have to go to someone who knows about guns it may just want an oil iam not sure .
iam looking for a leauku knife, a boker trance,a spyderco ukpk, a ontario rat 1 knife, a byrd tern, a Kelly kettle, small condor bush lore, bush craft knifes,.

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
wow my photos came up massive sorry about that lol. ive added 2 more things a small axe head and a 12 shot .177 pump air riffle the more times you pump it the more powerfull the shot is the gun seems to have lost loads of power still shoots but defently needs looking at so again this will have to go to someone that knows about guns I think its pretty rare so would be good for a air gun collector.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Mate it's a Chinese made rifle. Model B-20. My brother had one in the early nineties. For the price they were great. I think his cost £30 with a cheap scope. I had the .22 under lever which was also good for the price. They were both as accurate as a shotgun until we found the right pellets then they were good. His was very accurate indeed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE