A brief hello from me!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 25, 2013
Gloucestershire
Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself briefly. I've been reading the forum for a while and thought it was about time I joined in! :D

Anyway, I am pretty much a novice when it comes to all things bushcraft so I am hoping to do a few courses this year and read as much as I can. I've always been interested nature etc but life always seems to get in the way and before you know it another year has gone by!
My marriage ended last year and following a nasty accident at the start of this year I have come to the conclusion that life is far to damn short to not follow your dreams and do all the things you want to do.
So here I am :)

I shall look forward to joining in and heres to 2013 being a positive journery.

Rachael

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have come to the conclusion that life is far to damn short to not follow your dreams and do all the things you want to do.
Rachael

Damn straight lady!

Welcome aboard - follow your dreams, full speed ahead and damn the torpedos :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Rachael,

As they say "smoke 'em if you've got them", because life does throw both good and bad at you. Welcolme to BBUK, there's enough good folk here to smooth out some of the bad times.

Goatboy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE