Hello all, new member from Moore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 26, 2024
Moore
Hello there,

I’m a new member. I’ve enjoyed messing about outdoors for as long as I can remember. I’ve always enjoyed camping and I have camped all over the UK, Italy, Spain, Croatia etc. Most of this with my partner Jane. We are now starting to introduce our kids to some fun times outdoors, hopefully supplying some good memories for them. We are particularly interested in travel, making fires, cooking over and with fire, wild food and traditional recipes, woodcraft, hand forged knives for culinary and outdoors use, axes, camping and camping equipment

Cheers

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hello there,

I’m a new member. I’ve enjoyed messing about outdoors for as long as I can remember. I’ve always enjoyed camping and I have camped all over the UK, Italy, Spain, Croatia etc. Most of this with my partner Jane. We are now starting to introduce our kids to some fun times outdoors, hopefully supplying some good memories for them. We are particularly interested in travel, making fires, cooking over and with fire, wild food and traditional recipes, woodcraft, hand forged knives for culinary and outdoors use, axes, camping and camping equipment

Cheers
you will find all that on here and welcome x

Reactions: Wayne.a.l

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE