58 pattern water bottle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

billymitchell90

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2013
Scotland, Dundee
Hi does anyone use these? Looks handy for going with my crusader cup!
I looked at one that was cheap but said it leaked anyone know where to get one decent price and quality please?

Billy

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Best water bottles money can buy. Been all around the world with me and they never fail. Make sure it's a real one though/

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I have had an original for years and it's still fine. A few months ago I put it on the car roof while I strapped the toddler into his car seat.

It came off the roof just as I hit 30 mph, skidded across the road, under a car travelling in the opposite direction and smacked into the kirb. Other than getting quite scuffed it didn't do any harm! Great bottles.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Ha ha ha :lmao:Its sterile I guess. I cannot see it adding to the mead, mind ya it tasted alright to me so what do I know:lmao:

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
It took Jonathan four swigs before he noticed. It is his 'special' one with the white blob on the cap. The one reserved for special beverages. He took it out earlier this evening. I filled it up for him. [giggles evilly]

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
4yqama7u.jpg

Mine is from 1977, it's almost older than me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE