500th Post

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Phil562 said:
Well there you go, mostly spam I suspect, however if any of my posts have been helpfull I apologise now :D

Phil no need for apologies, we've checked them and none are of any use whatsoever:D

It's all down hill from here mate, you're expected to be helpfull (what a drag) and when you get beyond a 1000, well we aren't gonna go there:rolleyes::D

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
leon-1 said:
Phil no need for apologies, we've checked them and none are of any use whatsoever:D

It's all down hill from here mate, you're expected to be helpfull (what a drag) and when you get beyond a 1000, well we aren't gonna go there:rolleyes::D
LOL..................Jon

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Phil562 said:
Well there you go, mostly spam I suspect, however if any of my posts have been helpfull I apologise now :D

So what do you want a medal?............................ Let us raise you above our heads and parade you through the streets!! :D
Just Kidding Phil...................wll done mate. Are you enjoying the football. England were a bit dire yesterday

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
falling rain said:
So what do you want a medal?............................ Let us raise you above our heads and parade you through the streets!! :D
Just Kidding Phil...................wll done mate. Are you enjoying the football. England were a bit dire yesterday

England were more then dire, T & T on Wednesday is not goin to be a walkover as we all thought either :eek:

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Keep this thread going for a bit and you'll have to rename it "1,000 posts"

Keep the good work up King Spammer ;)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
leon-1 said:

Ogri the trog said:
Nice one Phil,
Looking forward to the next 500!

ATB

Ogri the trog

:lmao: Well ... I'm not ;)
Congratulations Phil!!
You crossed the point of no return (510 at the moment ... you old spammer) ... :yikes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE