2012 bcuk Advanced Arctic Expedition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Good to see you on board guys, but party not on yet...
sad0.gif

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
K, this may be a spanner in the works but to secure this as a go ahead all the deposits need to be in place and at the moment they're not, we've got 5 deposits and we'd need all 8 so please get them in as soon as you can and the rest of you hang on before jumping on deals etc for kit and the like.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I completely forgot to cough up, never rang the ofice back. Sorry peeps :eek:

Should I send it now, or wait to speak to the office tomorrow?

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I have put a post it note on my monitor and the inside of my van windscreen to remind me!

Thanks Widu.

Last edited:

Becky

Forager
Nov 11, 2005
west midlands
Hi All
Just to let you know there will be no one in the office today(15th June)I will be back in tomorrow morning from 9am
Many thanks
Becky

widu13

Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Well, I've paid my deposit (actually last year!). We are at minimum numbers so in theory the course will be going ahead, but the cut off date for course confirmation is Jan next year. With the best of intentions we may lose members before then, which would mean we do not have sufficient numbers for the course. Having said that... I've started gathering kit!

skaus84

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 15, 2008
Liverpool UK
I understand there may be people who drop out of the course between now and January, but I certainly hope not as I think this and the basic course (when we hit minimum numbers) will be a hell of an experience not to be missed.

I intend on buying kit anyway as winter bushcraft / camping is something I have been meaning to get into for a while. I guess I should really start scouring the threads about the previous years courses for kit ideas and recommendations.

I guess I will have to put the money I have in place for the course into my ISA to keep it safe, else it will end up being spent on kit.

I should probably get my cute little derriere on some meets to give myself a chance to get to know some of you guys before we go. All that's left to say is 'roll on March!'.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Snip> I guess I should really start scouring the threads about the previous years courses for kit ideas and recommendations. <Snip>

I should probably get my cute little derriere on some meets to give myself a chance to get to know some of you guys before we go. All that's left to say is 'roll on March!'. <Snip

This is a good thread to start on and yes, meets are well worth getting to.

I will be at the Midland meet in July. That's a good place to start as well.

Becky

Forager
Nov 11, 2005
west midlands
Hi All

The following is an official list of all those that have paid their deposits for this expedition and consequently represent the numbers so far:

1.Widu33
2.wayland
3.teedee
4.skaus84
5.Greg
6.teepee
7JamesBentley
8.iceman81

Last edited:

Becky

Forager
Nov 11, 2005
west midlands
Hi All

The following is an official list of all those that have paid their deposits for this expedition and consequently represent the numbers so far:

1.Widu33
2.wayland
3.teedee
4.skaus84
5.Greg
6.teepee
7JamesBentley
8.iceman81

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE