2 x Ray Mears tickets for Leeds this Sunday £30

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
*** NOW SOLD THANKS ***

I've just been for some treatment at Jimmys and they've told me to avoid confined public places for a few weeks, so that means I shouldn't really go to the lecture on Sunday, bummer

So I have two front row seats, A6 & 7 in the stalls for Leeds this Sunday @ 19:30

Cost me £54 when I booked last November, selling for £30

Please don't let them go to waste

Last edited:

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I've just been for some treatment at Jimmys and they've told me to avoid confined public places for a few weeks, so that means I shouldn't really go to the lecture on Sunday, bummer

So I have two front row seats, A6 & 7 in the stalls for Leeds this Sunday @ 19:30

Cost me £54 when I booked last November, selling for £30

Please don't let them go to waste

Hope your ok mate, get better soon. Was looking forward to meeting you on Sunday.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Cheers lads

It was just a little radioactive capsule to nuke my dicky thyroid, but I've got to avoid pregnant women and little sprogs for a few weeks so it's just not worth it.

@r$£!! I hope it works for you & gets it sorted Rich. If there's anything i can do, or you need, you've got my number mate.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Good luck with yer thyroid Rich , I'll send my traser over for a boost lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
ill be there mate, which pub are you going to be in, i used to frequent the north bar when i worked at the grand, its right next door to the theatre lol!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE