2 x Ray Mears tickets for Leeds this Sunday £30

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
ill be there mate, which pub are you going to be in, i used to frequent the north bar when i worked at the grand, its right next door to the theatre lol!

Tbh m8 I have no idea as I have never been in Leeds town except for waiting at station to catch connecting. North Bar sounds good though :)

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
theres a little row of shops before the sidestreet to the stage door and truck lift, the northbar is just in the little row of shops. ill be in there from about half six ish.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
I can't unfortunately as im driving, I had a go at our bookings manager at work as they didn't book him to come to hull, she will know better next time though!

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
SWMBO (designated driver) and i will be there so if everyone decides on a Pub we may pop in.

Are we wearing knives or Bear Grylls Craghoppers clothing to identify ourselves? ;)

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Well that was grand! Had a really good evening. It's good to see someone speak so clearly and passionately on a subject that he obviously loves. Some cracking photos as well - I wonder what camera he uses...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE