B&W darkroom gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I dug out a load of black and white darkroom gear from my folks loft at the weekend, I was going to give it to the wife to take to college but the brats will only end up trashing it.

Does anybody in this digital age have any interest in this ?

I'll have a look through the boxes and list what's included but for now I think there's an enlarger, trays, bottles, timers and devices for loading film etc.

There's probably some chemicals in there too but I don't think they'll be much kop as it's about fifteen years since I last used them. Same with the boxes of paper too, not sure how they will have deteriorated overtime.

Free of charge to somebody who will actually use it, the caveat is you will have to come and collect it all.

Last edited:

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
i would be interested after talking to my brother when he is in from work tonight. He is big on B+W film work and wants to develop his own stuff

not sure when i will be able to get it if he does want it though, but im sure i can work something out

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
No probs Ed, I can always stick it up in the loft until you're ready.

I'll get some more info later and list what's in the boxes.

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
No probs Ed, I can always stick it up in the loft until you're ready.

I'll get some more info later and list what's in the boxes.

yeah if you could that would be great, i doubt we would be able to collect this month, possibly mid june. my brother is interested in it depending on what stuff is there, im not sure what he is after though - bung up a list and i will show it to him

ta
ed

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Will do fella

Didn't get round to it tonight as I've been packing for a trip and watching Monty, I'll do it tomorrow to though :)

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Hi ,
If MrEd's Brother doesn't want it / it falls through . I might be interested , my niece is just starting to get into her photography and needs to do manual as well as digital . She won't need it until the next school year though ( doing photography as part of a media art thing ), so like I said if it falls through I've got some people in yorkshire could pick it up . BUT don't want to tread on any toes , my interest is only if MrEd for some reason declines the offer .
Cheers , Trev .

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That's fair enough, depending on what Eds' bro wants there might still be some gear to get her going anyway.

I'll let you know either way :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Okay the list ....

Durst F30 24x36mm b&w enlarger
Print wash tray with tap hose
Pack of Kodak gray cards
Pfaff Watson 35mm bulk film loader
Ilford spool loader
300cc measuring bottle
Five concertina chemical bottles
AGW darkroom timer
Darkroom red light
Developing print trays
Metal enlarging easel mask
Film hanging clips
Paterson auto-load reel
Empty spools and canisters
+ various other bits and bobs

There were bottles of chemicals and boxes of paper but they won't be much kop now so I've chucked the lot.

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Shewie, sorry, i spoke to my brother and he doesnt think he is going to be able to get up and collect it in any sort of reasonable time frame (we are down saaf) due to work and moving house commitments. Sorry, but thanks for the kind offer though

ed

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Shewie, sorry, i spoke to my brother and he doesnt think he is going to be able to get up and collect it in any sort of reasonable time frame (we are down saaf) due to work and moving house commitments. Sorry, but thanks for the kind offer though

ed

No probs Ed, thanks for letting me know
(Love the website btw, I used to enjoy checking out the 28dayslater site)

All the gear still available if anyone wants it ...... ?

jimjolli

Tenderfoot
Jun 27, 2008
london
Shewie, Arrrghhhh, If you weren't so far north I would definitely take it. Oh well.

MrEd, I like your website too. Unusual to have an interest in bushcraft and jungle music. Haven't heard some of those tunes in ages. That Ed Rush bloke is a old mate of mine.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I once went to an afters party in Manchester after we'd been at Hacienda, Grooverider and Goldie were there doing their thing on the decks.

Happy days :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE