For Sale Clearing out unused gear! .. Quite a few useful bits.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Having a clear out guys, not sure if I should list these separately or all in one, but here goes.
Too much gear, plus I'm trying to drop the heavier things, I need to lighten up, getting a tad long in the tooth! .... This stuff, I either have a lighter alternative or just a preference for some other gear and it's sitting gathering dust when it should be used.

TOPS .230 Machete MAC - 230.
Nice tough machete. I've wrapped the handle with dyneema cord, bit to slim in my opinion. It's fine but I would wrap with even thicker cord, 550 maybe.
The edge needs doing which I will do before it goes off. I'll wait for the buyer in case a particular angle is preferred. Small dink as you can see but of course that will be done at the same time.

These are about £120 ... I'll take £55 and cover postage. A fair deal I think, you can find the specs online.

DSCF0577.jpg DSCF0581.jpg DSCF0580.jpg DSCF0583.jpg

Stainless Steel Fire Box ....
There's a gen 2 available about £90 ... This is the gen 1 of course but as you all know things can be tinkered with many times not all for the best. I've used this many times, spent many great hours/memories feeding it! ... Tough as old boots, keep it until you need to reduce weight, like me!

40 quid posted. .... I'd like this to be used, it's a bit like an old friend.

DSCF0601.jpg DSCF0604.jpg

Titanium Fire Box .... 9 cm square, 11.5 cm tall weighs 270g
Great little fire box. If you travel light and fast, perfect.
I found the top bars for it, they're not shown in the pictures. It slips together nicely, it's sturdy on level and firm ground.

20 quid posted.

DSCF0605.jpg DSCF0609.jpg

CRKT Journeyer Folder (6530) UK friendly ...

It's never been used, I bought 2, gave one to my brother.
No locking pin though, he lost his in the first 2 days so I pinched it out of this one, now he's lost that too!
Not surprised though, the ideas not bad but no way that's going to stay in the knife scale for long!
You could fashion something I suppose, it's not a firm lock up so more care should be taken if not used, I reckon an allen key the right size and cut to size would do the job nicely.

Anyhow, give me 15 quid. ....

DSCF0592.jpg DSCF0593.jpg

That's it for this sale thread, nearly up to my picture limit.
I have more that'll be in a new sale thread.

Cheers!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE