Zombies understanding of Game Theory

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
< For Fun >

It occured to me today ( from watching the 'Walking Dead' ) that Zombies lack a basic understanding of 'Game Theory' , If they applied some common rules ie covered all the exits rather than all following the Prey , Spread out in a longer skirmish line rather than a grouped mob they would have a better group success rate of securing a kill.

So , in this situation what would be your best tip for the walking undead to access the 'Brrainnnnss' they so obviously crave??

Think of it as a sort of reverse 'rules of Zombieland'

Discuss.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
To say they're brain dead I think they do a pretty decent job, not quite Hannibal Barca but enough to turn your kecks brown :)

Big guns would come in handy too

Paul W

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 5, 2005
SE London
Then the zombies that followed the prey would get to eat and the ones blocking the exits the prey didn't flee to would miss out on the feast. The fittest would be the ones that followed the prey and the ones blocking the exits would not survive. I think zombies just evolved this way.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Then the zombies that followed the prey would get to eat and the ones blocking the exits the prey didn't flee to would miss out on the feast. The fittest would be the ones that followed the prey and the ones blocking the exits would not survive. I think zombies just evolved this way.

No , unless the Zombies COVER the exits , the fast ones dont eat because the prey escapes. Working as a team.

< There is no 'I' in Zomby !...>

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
My top 5 'Hints and Tips for zombies' ...

1. Zombie dogs will still play fetch. So use your brains, use his legs.

bZTQd.jpg

2. Don't set your aims too low.

tLO3w.jpg

3. If you pay peanuts, the monkeys are out of work.

RQUin.jpg

4. Accept that not everyone is built the same.

P3eku.jpg

And, lastly...

5. There's nothing to fear, but fear itself. But sometimes it's better to just bite the bullet!

smmHV.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Zombies could just capture a few people and farm them surely? That would save all the running around nonsense...except for free range brains of course :)

I've also wondered why they don't just shoot the people? They have hands and eyes that work......

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
For a start, they should stop walking stiff legged with their arms out stretched, a dead give away.( 'scuse the pun)........they should watch Dead Snow & follow their example.:cool:

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
For a start, they should stop walking stiff legged with their arms out stretched, a dead give away.( 'scuse the pun)........they should watch Dead Snow & follow their example.:cool:

OK , now we are getting somewhere, how about going one step further? Could I suggest make up and wigs?:)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'me thinking more a form of pate. With fingers of toast and an imaginative lemon wedge.

Sort of Gastro brains :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE