Zombie Apocalypse? In Winter? - Sorted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Saw this over at DeviantART just now. Me Want!

(OK so there's a spare tyre on the bonnet when it's kitted out with caterpillar tracks, but no matter, me STILL want!)

rich_rednecks_by_ponylightningchaser-d69cjyt.jpg

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I could just see that parked outside my tower block

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I was so busy drooling over the tracks and the woman and puzzling on the spare tyre i missed the MINGUN ;)

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
C'mon fellahs, really!

There's not nearly enough ammo in that tin sat next to the minigun to make it worthwhile and just two WWII grenades! It might handle well enough up and down kerbs with those tracks on, but the top speed is going to be pitiful! and I bet that box behind the driver is full of the tools necessary to keep it running.

Ogri the trog

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
For me it was all about the look, i have no practical experience or understanding of machinery like that, felt it enhanced the hotness of the woman on it no end, i don't even drive any sort of combustion engine, never have and never will

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Yup I just hope the safety is engaged or that fine young lass will be a jammy smear over what's left of the spare tyre. I doo like it though, essential MOOT patrol kit for you I think Aaron!

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
I'll have two please, ( but with the design flaw of my head being next to or in front of the barrel fixed.) So.. Replace the tyre with the minigun (with auto target acquisition added). And scythes. At head height. And a lawnmower blade on the front. (We ARE talking zombies, aren't we?) And waterproofs, its gonna get messy!

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
You forgot goggles the backsplash of jib from the repeated frags will impair vision

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You'll also need one of those little pine fresh dangly trees. the smell from rotten zombie flesh is awful!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Too slow! All too slow!

Fast enough for purpose though. After all, zombies aren't known for their speed. But ideally it should be amphibious as well; so as to retreat beyond their ability to pursue (zombies can't swim)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE