your top three of all time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Have you ever heard the Ari Hest version of this? He totally steels it from them and makes it his own. It's just a simple acoustic version but done so well.
You can hear it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEM3uqePnpU
It makes you want to pick up your guitar and play it. The fact that it's only a few simple chords only makes it better.

Heh, bugger ripped me off ;) this is practically identical to the version i do :D

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
nothing else matters - metalica
no-one knows - Queens of the stone age
zombie - the cranberries

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
hmmm very hard to have just 3...
creeping death or misery by Metallica cant decide
Black Pearl jam
lucky radiohead

would like all of pink floyd dark side of the moon and wish you were here in there also but hey ive already broke the rules with 4

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
universal soldier - Donovan Frankenreiter
burn it too the ground - nickelback
blood sugar - pendulum

not by much, but i think these are my favorite in their genres, i have a 80g b library and haven't heard half the songs so cant say for sure.

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
No way i can answer this...they change to much. Depends on if i listen to them loads or not BUT.

Candy-Cameo (will allways be in there)
If you Leave me now- Chicago.
Today was a good day - Ice Cube.

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
bought out in 1962 music by burt bacharach lyrics by hal david ........the great "Any day now" performed by the legendary Chuck Jackson at number one and at two and three anything else sang by him.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE