your top three of all time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
1. All The Small Things - Blink 182
2. Whole of the Moon - Waterboys
3. Anything at all by the Cure....

Three is a cop out but I couldn't pick. Possibly a letter to Elise.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
this is such a difficult question, i can probably do a top 100 songs quite easily, or a top three albums, but trying to narrow it down to three songs is tricky.

here's three top (punk) tunes:

1. misery - green day
2. summertime fun - the barraccudas (spl?)
3. the viking - lars frederikson & the ******** (you'll have to use you imagination here, the word that's missing would suggest that other members of the band are of somewhat questionable parentage)

stuart

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Hmmm Difficult one.

1. Ace of Spades; Motorhead
2. Basket case; Greenday
3. Knights of Cydonia; Muse

Ask me again tomorrow and it'll probably be different.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
These aren't in any particular order, I like all three but it depends on mood really.

One Day Like This Elbow

High Hopes Paolo Nutini

Ashokan Fairwell Jay Unger

R.B.

Have to say; I'm with Graham_S though my selection would change over months, rather than days.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
'Fake Plastic Trees' - Radiohead
'Never Understand' - Jesus & Mary Chain
'Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before' - The Smiths

That was really difficult. Ask me in 10 minutes time and I bet I'll change my mind.
Whoever it was who chose Rancid - good on you. Class band, and that's a cracking song.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Oooooh, good one!..............probably;

1, I am the Resurrection - The Stone Roses

2, White Room - Cream

3, Comfortably numb - Pink Floyd

Ask me again and this will probably be different! Any of the Roses classics will always be there, likewise I am an unashamed James fan (the most underappreciated british band!) so I will always have love for their work. Elbows "Day like this" is mine and the breadknife's wedding theme so much love for that and others from that album.
The stones, Who, Pearl Jam, White Stripes..............the more I think the more I could change it, so many memories!

Loving Midlake and Band of Horses at the moment but resisted current favs

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
1,speed of sound coldplay
2,we have all the time in the world louis armstrong
3,time after time cyndi lauper
and thats just 3 of my ipod of many regards dave

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Radiohead - No Surprises

Have you ever heard the Ari Hest version of this? He totally steels it from them and makes it his own. It's just a simple acoustic version but done so well.
You can hear it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEM3uqePnpU
It makes you want to pick up your guitar and play it. The fact that it's only a few simple chords only makes it better.

Can't believe I didn't have anything from Smashing Pumpkins. Can I have a fourth? Can I have 'Thirty-Three' by Smashing Pumpkins as well?
Oh no! Damn me! How could I have left out 'Romeo & Juliet' by The Indigo Girls!? Every time I hear that it leaves me in floods of tears. See - I knew I'd change my mind.
Can we have five?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE