Yet more fabulous customer service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I can't believe the service from Go Outdoors!
I bought an inflatable shelter in early March 2018, used it for Scout School 2019 and carefully packed away. Got out for Scout School March 2020 and it has sprung a leak, no problem I thought just get the bladder out and repair or replace it. Not removable, in fact so tight I couldn't get close to the leak where the bladders crossed.

Then lock down!

I did try to email them several times but their advice was to take it into a store and explain after lock down was lifted. Finally managed that last Friday, didn't have the receipts but the manager said as it was a scout group they would refund if I could find the payment on my statements. Did so Tuesday and they amazingly gave me a full refund on a gift card which I promptly spent on the Genus version 2 which does have replaceable bladders. (Slightly cheaper too, so extra socks bought with excess, can never have too many socks!)

I know it was for a scout group but that was well over a year since purchase and without a receipt.

Absolutely amazing!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Gave the same feedback to Go Outdoors and got a reply within minutes, nice to know some take service seriously.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE