Xmas bushmoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I realy `cant` come unless I have a lift

Im in north wiltshire

you can have a big jar of my mincemeat!

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Is anyone travelling to the moot from the hampshire area, I am based in Winchester, and could get to any surronding towns? Otherwise its going to cost me £37 for the train, and to be honest i'd rather give the money to one of you guys than Virgin Trains.

I only be bringing a bergan. Pm me if anyone has any ideas? Cheers

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Your a hero!

PM me with a suitable time etc, probably best if we meet at portsmouth station unless there is a more suitable pick up?

Thanks Wayne :You_Rock_

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
Wayne/Buckley8219 I'll be driving to the moot from Fareham.
I can pick you up Buckley8219 as I pass Winchester. Save you making your way to Portsmouth and it'll give you a little more space in you car for gear Wayne.

If you've already made arrangements thats OK with me.
Let me know.

Sorry Tengu, I think Wiltshire would be a bit out of the way. I am sure theres someone from the South West that can accomodate.

Andy

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Well I guess it would make more sense to catch a lift with Mr Rimps, as it will give Wayne more room, and be less of a hassle for me!

Thanks for the offer though wayne, shame as I wanted to chat to you about one of your courses on the way up, i'm sure i'll see you at the moot though.

Thanks again guys.

I'll pm to make arrangements for the lift from Winchester

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
no problem Buckley. i meant though that as i was going via Portsmouth it would be no problem to go to Winchester too. i guess my brain wasn't functioning. note to self make yourself clearer.

Tengu lives near Swindon is there anyone closer than me that has space???

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE