Worried Outdoorcode order

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Hi all,

I placed an Order for a Swanndri Ranger shirt with Outdoorcode and have called and emailed Andrew several times to no avail.

What with recent reports on here and the fact that I am the most un patient chap when it comes to ordering and buying kit, I'm getting a little worried over the chances of me actually ever getting this shirt.

I am considering contacting Paypal and my CC in light of recent reports but this could result in Andrews Payapl account being closed and thus his only option of payment.

Does anyone actually know this chap?
Is he trust worthy?
If he replied to my attempts at contact I would not be quite so fast to call in the dogs so to speak but the chap I am, I will not be ripped off and will involve everyone from my CC company to the local plod if need be.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

John

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Hi - there's already a thread going on this issue:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22781

It seems he's well known and liked on here but I think he might not have been in the best
of health lately. Lots of people seem to be waiting for stuff and getting a mite peeved. I
know I would be!

In the swap shop forum Ratbag is offering an as-new blue check ranger shirt from Swanndri
which might suit if you've something to swap for it and want to cancel your order:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23333

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
I've been waiting for a bottle of Polar Pure that was ordered in April. The money went out fast enough!! I've tried to phone and Email. The phone message service is full and no replies to Emails. I'm sure he is a GOOD guy but at the moment he's providing a BAD service.

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
Hi - there's already a thread going on this issue:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22781

It seems he's well known and liked on here but I think he might not have been in the best
of health lately. Lots of people seem to be waiting for stuff and getting a mite peeved. I
know I would be!

In the swap shop forum Ratbag is offering an as-new blue check ranger shirt from Swanndri
which might suit if you've something to swap for it and want to cancel your order:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23333

Hi Jodie,

Thanks for the links. I'm after a XXXL shirt.

John

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
I've been waiting for a bottle of Polar Pure that was ordered in April. The money went out fast enough!! I've tried to phone and Email. The phone message service is full and no replies to Emails. I'm sure he is a GOOD guy but at the moment he's providing a BAD service.

Me thinks I'll get hold of my CC tomorrow and get me monies backs.

John

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Me thinks I'll get hold of my CC tomorrow and get me monies backs.

John

Give him a bit longer to respond John, if it goes to rat-s**t then you'll still get your money back off the cc company. I know it's a pain waiting for stuff and especially when you're getting no responce from a vendor but an extra weeks wait from now might be all it takes for this to get sorted and it'll save you writing statements for the cc company etc.

At the end of the day, do what you thing is right for yourself but (as I'm sure you would anyway) try to give the guy as much benifit of the doubt as you can....if nothing else it's good karma for yourself :)

All the best,

Bam. :)

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
We all have our days (or weeks), it's the nature of being a one-man-band and self employed I'm afraid. I've never had any trouble with ODC or getting what I have ordered through. I think it must be that Andrew is having a few problems and has got behind with work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE