Working are we mmmmMM!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Spikey DaPikey said:
Im awaiting a medical report, to see if the goverment say's im fit to work, even tho my doctor says otherwise :(
I got the ticket to a free life a few years back - highly recommended - poor but happy :D

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
:lmao: ...''The reason fer sittin' online all day, hoverin' around the BCUK site talkin' wi' ye fine fellows''??.................Cos' I can...... fer now.......but need fer new job will change that I'm sure...... :bluThinki

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
If I'm working from home, its fine..... if I'm in the office (which I've avoided since January:)) I claim its research for lesson plans.... and if I'm in the field, well, I'm not about on BCUK :D

Ed

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
Well i must be unique 'cus i'm actually at work, albeit a little early so i can go on here. The only chances i get to go online on 'non work' sites is before work, during lunch etc. otherwise the IT police will track me down :(

Good to hear from you Pete, have any meets lined up? :)

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I'm working on a helpdesk in a hospital, and in between phonecalls I'm allowed to go on the intrernet as much as I like.........obviously I have to answer the phone if it rings and advise/sort out any problems, but other than that I can use the internet all shift. At weekends and in the evenings I can watch DVD's pausing of course if the phone rings...................Easy :D

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
only online at work, don't have internet at home. Boss knows i go here brit blades and the bbc for the news, but as long as i do all i need to do in the way of work, he don't mind.
sc

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
I'm sort of lucky
Long strange hours, can't do anything until something needs doing
Have to be in front of a computer

Sooooooo, loads of time to surf ........ if I can think of anything to look for :rolleyes:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Our home computers are on all day and we're on broadband/cable. If I'm working at home I can just pop in and out. Sewing keeps the hands and eyes busy enough but the brain needs conversation :eek: & I don't watch soaps :rolleyes:

atb,
Toddy

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I gather that on Song of The Paddle (Canoeing website) the majority of traffic is on weekdays, with activity falling off at weekend. I bet its the same here.

In other words, people spend their work time talking bushcraft, and their own time doing it. :)

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Doc said:
I gather that on Song of The Paddle (Canoeing website) the majority of traffic is on weekdays, with activity falling off at weekend. I bet its the same here.

In other words, people spend their work time talking bushcraft, and their own time doing it. :)

Well said :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE