Woodland trust free book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Just a quick one about the woodland trust. We joined the charity a couple of years ago giving a fixed amount every month.
One of the great things about them is that they give you a 'free' leaf identification swatch book.
This is by no means a comprehensive guide to trees, it has only 24 trees, with a very clear picture of leaves etc. It is pocket sized (about a fag packet).
Our 5 year old daughter really loves the book, its never out of her sight. Whenever we go out, whether to school or shopping even, she'll want a picture taking of a leaf, or take one from the floor to identify when she gets back.
This is a great book for young kids to get them to appreciate nature. I recommend looking into the charity.

56b91678-45fe-ff80.jpg

56b91678-460d-d7ab.jpg

56b91678-461e-9b20.jpg

56b91678-462a-0ffd.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I joined the woodland trust a few weeks ago and thought it was a great little book, put it straight in my pack.

Also got pointed to one of their websites www.visitwoods.org.uk, put my postcode in and was amazed to find out how many woods there are near to me that I never even knew about...ok a lot of them are tiny or filled by flytippers but there are a few nice ones on my doorstep.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE