woodgas stove trial

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 24, 2012
North West
Thanks. That's a good tip.

I was thinking of dusting off my O-level metal work skills to fashion something similar as the one for the Kelly Kettle is good. However,the Backpacking Light Universal Trivet looks much better than I can make and seems handier and good value. But should I get the titanium one ... ! Thanks.

A little tip, the universal trivet from backpackinglight, podcastbob on this forum I think, will exactly fit the opening of the woodgas stove, if the pot supports break off, or if you want to support a smaller diameter pot, or Crusader.

S.C.M.

Nomad
Jul 4, 2012
Algarve, Portugal
Thanks. That's a good tip.

I was thinking of dusting off my O-level metal work skills to fashion something similar as the one for the Kelly Kettle is good. However,the Backpacking Light Universal Trivet looks much better than I can make and seems handier and good value. But should I get the titanium one ... ! Thanks.

the "link an image" only works with an image stored online, for instance on photobucket, flikr or the like. :)

oh, I like this stove btw, not enough to buy one (I wouldn't use it enough) but maybe I'll try copying it.... hmmmm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE