Wood and a stream

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

towim

Dec 5, 2007
West Wales
Brilliant! I am only up the road, maye on 5 miles or so, If ou want any hlep or decided to have a woodswarm up let me know!

Cheers for the thread! Looking forward to hearing more!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Good idea GB, the crop is Wasabi and our plan is to live either in a van or a round house, we will take pics the next time we are over.

Aren't you supposed to keep the location of Wasabi a secret? It's a very valuable crop.

It's grown in Hampshire and Dorset, and the growers are tighter than truffle hunters on location.

Anyway, best of luck, it sounds idyllic :)

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Aren't you supposed to keep the location of Wasabi a secret? It's a very valuable crop.

It's grown in Hampshire and Dorset, and the growers are tighter than truffle hunters on location.

Anyway, best of luck, it sounds idyllic :)

You would not find it from a photo even with a 8 figure grid you would find it hard to locate, and as you so rightly pointed out it is a valuable cash crop.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I thought it was not to stay in it more than 28 days a month ? You can leave the caravan in situ , but have to vacate for a few days holiday lol. Summat along them lines iirc.

Well done Woodstock. Tip my hat to the new squire 

That's our goal. We've given up our bonds to brick n morter and are now officially trailer trash lol
ygyte9a7.jpg

Our goal is to do the same.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Still some for sale....

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
You would not find it from a photo even with a 8 figure grid you would find it hard to locate, and as you so rightly pointed out it is a valuable cash crop.

Aye I would. I'd use infra red to follow your wasabi farts back to that hammock :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE