Wondermill Junior Deluxe Grain Hand Mill

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
OK, Inpost are useless and are still not back up and running. I'm afraid I'll have to ship by another courier early next week after I get back from the Rough Close Brum meeting.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I've had an unexpected dart to Dartmoor so I'll deal with posting these on Friday 20th

I've not had to time book these in yet. I will deal with them on Monday.

These are now booked for dispatch. I shall supply the tracking number after work.

BOTH POSTED

Last edited:

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Arrived safely today. Unpacked washed and ready to roll....

....now if only Ms. Prepper had followed the instructions to buy stuff to mill.........

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Arrived safely today. Unpacked washed and ready to roll....

....now if only Ms. Prepper had followed the instructions to buy stuff to mill.........

:27: actually she had stashed stuff. Mill works a treat. Thankyou for organising this chef.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Phil,

Just a very public thank you for all your hard work organising this and giving us an opportunity to own such a cracking piece of kit.

Many thanks,

Andy

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Hi Phil,

Just a very public thank you for all your hard work organising this and giving us an opportunity to own such a cracking piece of kit.

Many thanks,

Andy

You're welcome. I hope you have fun with it. I'm going to have a go at making some nut butters with the included steel burrs. Pistashio, Cashew, Pecan......yum. I may try to bring it to the Moot again this time but I'm currently needing a 7.5 tonner! :)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Some interest has been expressed again for a GB for these little beauties. I have acquired 6-7 for people so far, I know the importer. ;) Mine has been demonstrated at the Moot on several occasions. Comes with grain stones and also steel burrs for nut butters, Linseed etc.

Ideal for Bushcrafty self-sufficiency, Gluten free prep. and all kinds of grainy, ricey, nutty, seedy, oily grinding. :rolleyes:

Shout now if you want a discounted one for Christmas as it will be the cheapest out there by far. UK warranty and no import charges. No benefit to me.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I'll take my Wondermill to Rough Close and Camp Shaky to demo and see if we can't get enough interest to make up the GB numbers.

[video=youtube;t2IdeHQOiis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2IdeHQOiis[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE