Wondermill Junior Deluxe Grain Hand Mill

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
More bushcrafty is our saddle quern and we now have a rotary handmill/quern as being more late Iron Age. At events there are generally more than enough child slaves willing to grind for as long as their parents will let them.

The good thing about the Wondermill Junior is that it comes with a set of SS burrs as well for doing nut butters, oily grains etc. Versatile, practical and bomb proof if not 100% Bushy. ;)

[video=youtube;n__7EzkhZLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n__7EzkhZLE&list=UUNfx 1xCw1nahiuHFWYlvrfA&index=2&fe ature=plcp[/video]

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Chef/All

Sorry for the delay. We haven't quite hit new year yet (being having an adventure saving junior's gym from oblivion).

We're in. Just the mill. No drill adaptor or pulley.

will sort out BACS, address, etc. tonight.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
1. Plastic-ninja (Simon) 1 + pulley wheel?
2. AJB
3. Swallow - Wondermill only, no Drill attachement or pulley wheel.

Right then guys, we shall start the ball rolling again. Jump on board whilst you can. I will plan to demo this unit again at the Moot and I now have a flywheel to try and rig one to a bike set up.

We need a minimum of three solid orders to proceed.

Is that 3 confirmed orders now?

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
1. Plastic-ninja (Simon) 1 + pulley wheel?
2. AJB - Wondermill only, no Drill attachement or pulley wheel.
3. Swallow - Wondermill only, no Drill attachement or pulley wheel.

Right then guys, we shall start the ball rolling again. Jump on board whilst you can. I will plan to demo this unit again at the Moot and I now have a flywheel to try and rig one to a bike set up.

We need a minimum of three solid orders to proceed.

Is that 3 confirmed orders now?

Thats confirmed from my point of view. Many thanks.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
We have two confirmed orders. Seeing about a third at the moment.

I'll get back to you ASAP.

Update: Plastic-ninja doesn't seem to have been around since the end of October and I haven't had a PM either way. I've tried again but if no joy I will see if we are OK to proceed with two. P&P to me may be proportionally more so an extra £2-3 to you, that is all.

Last edited:

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Update: Plastic-ninja doesn't seem to have been around since the end of October and I haven't had a PM either way. I've tried again but if no joy I will see if we are OK to proceed with two. P&P to me may be proportionally more so an extra £2-3 to you, that is all.

Did you PM him or email Chef?

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
PMd him. Do you have an email address for him?

No but if you go to his profile the 3rd option down is @sendemail. Not everyone leaves that option open.
That would send an email direct to his email address used for the forum. PMs may be directed to that email or left as "Control Panel Only".

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
No but if you go to his profile the 3rd option down is @sendemail. Not everyone leaves that option open.
That would send an email direct to his email address used for the forum. PMs may be directed to that email or left as "Control Panel Only".

Oh right. I'll try emailing him directly then. Ta.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I'm still very interested. I'm very busy at the moment and don't get to the site very often. If you need a payment and I'm not answering on the thread, please pm me and I should get an email. Apologies for being hard work.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I've heard nothing back from plastic-ninja so we will go ahead with this as is. I plan to take a look at it over the weekend and get the ball rolling.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Payment and details sent (PP), a little confused, apologies, let me know if top up is required - head currently in a bucket by my desk!

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The order and payment is now with the supplier and should get processed next week.

Update 24th: The supplier has received payment and is processing.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The mills have arrived.

I'm hoping to get them shipped by Inpost who are about to come back online next week. If not then I shall ship them by another courier.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE