Woke up to this

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Captaincrash

Sep 26, 2010
Canada
a5yzydyj.jpg

e4anumun.jpg

6agydu9e.jpg

hage3e6e.jpg

dypebuty.jpg

vedubu7a.jpg

y2a4yru2.jpg

4aqybyba.jpg

atupe7u9.jpg

Captaincrash

Sep 26, 2010
Canada
I will gladly pass it on to whoever wants it! I just spent 3 hours clearing out drives! The one piece of modern equipment I won't give up is the snow thrower!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Beautiful :D

I wish it were here; I'm just in from the garden (burrowing out logwood for TomBear) and it's the end of November and I've been bitten by midgies :( My scalp is raw and I've got a jittery uncomfortableness caused by the rapid ingestion of anti-histamines.
Snow ? three feet deep ? my idea of heaven right now :)

cheers,
Toddy

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Beautiful :D

I wish it were here; I'm just in from the garden (burrowing out logwood for TomBear) and it's the end of November and I've been bitten by midgies :( My scalp is raw and I've got a jittery uncomfortableness caused by the rapid ingestion of anti-histamines.
Snow ? three feet deep ? my idea of heaven right now :)

cheers,
Toddy

Uw your making me more guilt ridden than usual!

No snow here scheduled for at least 10 days.

Atb

Tom

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Uw your making me more guilt ridden than usual!

No snow here scheduled for at least 10 days.

Atb

Tom

Not your fault :) I offered and I found the jar too :) Just the thrice damned midgies :(

My pantry is so stuffed that the snow can come as soon as it likes :) Those photos are beautiful :D

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE