Wish list

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greek1983

Forager
Jan 23, 2011
Athens, Greece
Very close getting

1) Norrona Para Ranger

Reason: It's awsome and tough, and I love Norrona's shoulder adjusting system. Wish I could afford the Bergans Escape Extreme, military version of the "Alpinist Escape". Difficult to find it outside military channels.

2) Carinthia Survival One sleeping bag

Yes, it's HUGE but the sleeves are so practical I don't mind the 3 kgs of weight.

Wish List? Let's see...

1) A combo Night Vision/Thermal Vision optical device. Pricey like hell (at least 20,000 Euros). Why? Because... :)
2) Extrema Ratio Selvans. Trying to justify the reason of purchasing it... :) :)

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
I think my wishlist is perhaps a bit more idealogical rather than item specific at this stage.

- Manufacturers of outdoor kit to make stuff in non bright colours. Why does everything have to be YELLOW* or RED ?

- Outdoor equipment/clothing companies to make women specific kit that isn't twice the price, or PINK

No doubt I'll write an equipment wish list at somepoint, but this is my starter.

J

*capitalised as it's not just yellow, but YELLOW.

Think that's the Market for people to buy, not actually do anything. Look at me in my outdoor gear, so I can go shopping and look cool. And sheep come to mind :eek:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'd like a Desert Tactical Arms covert bullpup bolt action in .308 please

coverta1sexy2-lr.jpg

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
If my neighbour uses his lawnmower at stupid o'clock in the morning (and stops by 9am) one more time this month I'll be adding a crossbow to my wish list :cussing:

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Who wouldn´t :surrender:

I'm supposed to say why aren't I - its a revolutionary design with a full length barrel in a 26" overall length. Making a tiny short, light rifle that can make 1,000 yard shots. They even moved the bolt handle to the front of the bolt to make it work. Barrels and bolt faces are interchangeable meaning you can swap them in a minute to have, for example, a .243 or .338. Brilliant piece of design

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
a wife thats into bushcraft or one that says only the 1 extra stove bought this month why didnt you go for a few more :-D

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
I'd like a Desert Tactical Arms covert bullpup bolt action in .308 please

coverta1sexy2-lr.jpg

I would love one of these for removing the blasted bunnies from the grounds of my entirely self sufficient smallholding... :D

Oh yes, and I would also like a smallholding that was entirely self sufficient. .....

And a landrover that doesnt break down and runs on rainwater :p

Sent from my boggy hole using tapatalk 2

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I would love one of these for removing the blasted bunnies from the grounds of my entirely self sufficient smallholding... :D

Oh yes, and I would also like a smallholding that was entirely self sufficient. .....

And a landrover that doesnt break down and runs on rainwater :p

Sent from my boggy hole using tapatalk 2

Just use the Desert Tactical Arms covert bullpup bolt action in .308 to put the Landrover down, you know it's kinder.;)

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Just use the Desert Tactical Arms covert bullpup bolt action in .308 to put the Landrover down, you know it's kinder.;)

<chuckle>

You know you have your priorities right when your rifle is better made than your car!

Steffen

Forager
Jun 13, 2010
Norway
at the top of my list is a bicycle and a chambriard le thiers compact(a french pocket knife for those who didn't knew).

on a more long term basis is fishing rods and reels.
various packs, bags and pouches
kitchen stuff
new backpacking pot, preferably cast iron.
and of course the playstation 4 when it comes out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE