For Sale PRICE DROP Eberlestock H1 Mini-Me Hydration Pack and Scabbard

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Thought this might be of interest to you folk before I list it on a shooting site. This is an Eberlestock H1 Mini-Me hydration pack with the optional A2LS rifle/shotgun scabbard. It's a really comfortable and well thought-through hydration pack (bladder not included because it's had some use), with multiple pockets including compression straps and an expansion zip. There are even little side pockets to tuck the waist belt away into when not in use, and a waterproof cover that folds out from the main compartment. The scabbard is 33" long when open (it will fold up into the bag), will just fit a No4 Lee Enfield up to the wrist, plenty of space for a shotgun, axe, folding saw or other bushy kit. A few very slight marks from the two occasions it's been out with me to the ranges. Only selling because it's really a summer-weight bag for my needs which require more kit for full days out in winter shooting matches.

I'm not in a rush to sell this setup which cost approx £250 all in, but will part with it for £130 posted to you. NOW £120

Attachments

• IMG_1090.jpeg
    IMG_1090.jpeg
    476.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1086.jpeg
    IMG_1086.jpeg
    409.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1087.jpeg
    IMG_1087.jpeg
    429.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1088.jpeg
    IMG_1088.jpeg
    425.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1089.jpeg
    IMG_1089.jpeg
    408.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE